Do you want to book a car by phone?
(+48) 794 500 550
Our customer service office is available 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Company registration data
CarFree Sp. z o.o.
Cybernetyki Street 5,
NIP: 521 369 56 26
(+48) 22 308 88 87
(+48) 794 500 550
Customer service office:
Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of frequently asked questions. If you do not find the answer to your question, please contact us
- 1. Is it necessary to pay a security deposit when renting a car?We do not charge a deposit for car rental, including replacement cars from the perpetrator's civil liability insurance. If the customer does not have Polish citizenship, we charge a deposit of PLN 500 for cars from segments A and B; PLN 1000 for segments C, C +, C + (Kombi); PLN 1,500 for the D, D +, D (Kombi), SUV, MVan, P, R segments. In the case of the Premium segment the deposit is always charged in the amount of PLN 3,000.
- 2. How is the matter of fuel and refueling solved?The car must be returned with the same fuel level as you have received it.
- 3. What are the car rental requirements and age limit?The requirements for renting a car are that the driver must be at least 21 years old and have a driving license for at least one year.
- 4. What documents are needed to rent a car?A valid driving license confirming the right to drive a car is required as well as a second identity document: ID card or passport.
- 5. Can I rent a car with a driving license from another country?The validity of driving licenses in Poland is governed by EU regulations for all EU countries and the provisions of the Vienna Convention for other countries. Holders of a license other than those mentioned above must present an international driving license.
For more questions and answers, see the FAQ.